Sunday, 28 October 2012
I am sorry i have not been able to blog for a while now, i have had so much food on my plate. I recently got married and as you know am a mummy of two lovely kids.
That has not stopped me from making beautiful jewelry for you my loves, as jewelry making is my passion and also my little escape when i need a break.
Today I thought I would do A Glimpse, A glance post focused on my etsy shop called Taro collection. www.tarocollection.etsy.com I'd love for you to check it out! I opened the shop October 2011.
My pieces are made mainly with gold, silver, matte gold or matte silver chain with crystals or rhinestone or beads to accent each piece. They would surely make you stand out from the crowd and also give you a classy glamorous edgy look!
1. Royal bracelet (double wrapped) in black paired with swarovski double wrap bracelet.
2. Royal bracelet (double wrapped) in blue.
3. Royal bib necklace in blue.
4. Love bracelet paired with the shinny star bracelet.
5. Princess earrings in gold and Victoria Necklace.
Happy Monday everyone! Oh, and if you aren't already, be sure to follow me on instagram for updates - @tarocollection