You are beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down, no, no. Yes words cant bring
you down" Lyrics from Beautiful by Christina Aguilera,
Over the years i have learnt a few tricks that help me feel alive, radiant and beautiful. Let me share them with you.
5 Tips on how to feel beautiful every day.
1. Morning Beauty - When you wake up in the morning, do something nice for yourself. It could be something as simple as take a hot shower, do your hair, wear your best underwear, wear your favorite perfume, a special piece of jewelry and wear your best cloth. If you aren't a natural at dressing to suit your body type, find someone to help you.
2. Smile - Your smile is one of your best beauty accessory. Its lights up the face. It triggers happiness in your brain. When you smile, you will feel happy instantly and you make others smile and feel happy too. If you want to laugh, find the funniest friend or watch a comedy to feel a lift and watch your spirit rise.
3. Positive Thinking - Thoughts create emotions, have a beautiful mind, fill it with positive thoughts always. Don't corrupt your mind with ugly thoughts about yourself. Quit comparing yourself to "Patty Perfect". Instead of focusing on your flaws, get stoked about your plus points. You have beautiful features than you see.
4. Work out - Get some exercise, get toned! You're sure to love your looks better when you feel fit. Dance, dance, dance! I do a lot of dancing and go to zumba classes, dancing makes me feel happy. Dance like no one is watching, dancing makes you feel like a beautiful child, carefree and happy.
5. Inspire others - Everyone goes through tough times. When you support and encourage them through these times, you'll be inspiring them to see the best in themselves. Be inspired yourself - Look for people, ideas, environment and knowledge that you find inspiring and motivating. As the great poet Rumi writes "Let the beauty we love be what you do" Do beautiful things, create something, do what makes you happy. Creativity is the hand maiden of beauty expressing it.
Hope you enjoyed it. xoxo Tolly
What makes you beautiful? Please share your beautiful self with us in the comments!